0x50.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The game HuniePop is a dating simulator game that was released on February 26th, 2015. It is one of the few games that is not only free to play, but is also free to download. HuniePop is a unique game that features dating sim gameplay, puzzle game elements, and RPG elements. The game is a dating sim where players take on the role of a male protagonist who can date one of three female characters of his choice. Players are tasked with the goal of restoring the protagonist's love of dating by playing various puzzles to help him overcome his fear of commitment. The game is created by Ryan Koons under the guise of HuniePot.
HuniePop is a game where you are the protagonist of the game. Your objective is to date one of six girls, and to get each girl to love you by the end of the game. You date your potential love interest by playing a match-3 game, and then you must answer a question that was asked to you. The game is played by making selections on the screen, and the game has an RPG element to it.
HuniePop is a match three puzzle game with RPG elements, in which players are tasked with matching three or more pieces of candy. The game features many well-known dating sim mechanics, including dialogue trees, date locations, and branching dialogue choices. The game is currently available on Steam.
- Players are given a set number of turns to match the pieces of candy in order to progress in the game.
- There are two types of pieces in the game, "Candy" and "Charms".
- Candy pieces are the ones that are needed to complete the level, while Charms are not.
- Players are given a limited number of moves per turn, which can be increased by obtaining more candies.
- The game features many different date locations, which players explore to find matches.
- At the date locations players are given dialogue choices which affect the game's story.
- The game features branching dialogue choices, which affect the player's relationship with the other characters in the game.
The graphics of HuniePop are relatively simple, but the game is still enjoyable. The graphics of HuniePop are not very realistic, but they still get the point across.
HuniePop has a good amount of replayability. The replayability is enhanced by the fact that you can date six girls and that you can replay the game if you want to get a different girl to love you.
- The game is not only free to play, but it is also free to download
- The graphics of HuniePop are not very realistic, but they still get the point across
- The game has a good amount of replayability
- HuniePop is one of the few games that is not only free to play, but is also free to download
- The game is relatively short, with only 11 stages
- The game is relatively easy
- The game is in low resolution
- The game is only available in English and is not translated in different languages