Chase Mobile review
Chase Mobile is a mobile banking app that is available for both Android and iOS. It is a secure way to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, invest in CDs, and transfer money between Chase accounts. The app is also compatible with the Chase Pay system. I have banked with Chase for many years and have always been happy with their customer service. Chase also offers online banking. Chase Mobile is one of the most popular banking apps and it is easy to see why. The app is easy to use and has a nice clean design. It also has a good selection of features. I'll go over some of the best features that I like below.
Chase Mobile allows users to transfer money between accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks just as you would at a bank. It also has the ability to invest in CDs. The app is compatible with Chase Pay and allows you to pay with your phone at supported retailers. Chase Mobile is a great way to keep track of your finances and it is very easy to use. I will go over the details of each feature below.
How to Transfer Money
To transfer money between accounts, you will need to add your accounts to the app. You can do this by going to the 'Accounts' area. Tap '+' to add an account. You will need to enter the account information and a description. Once an account is added you can go to the 'Payments' tab and tap the account you want to transfer money from. You will then be able to transfer money to another Chase account or to an external account. You can also transfer money from an external account to a Chase account.
- Pay bills from anywhere;
- Pay your bills faster and more securely than ever with Chase Mobile®;
- Pay bills on the go with your mobile device;
- Make a payment with just a few taps or clicks;
- See how much you owe and when bills are due;
- Get reminders ahead of time and stay on top of your bills;
- Track your bills and account balance;
- Pay your bills on the go, 24/7 with Chase Mobile®;
- Limited to Chase ATM/cashback/Chase merchant locations;
- Requires good credit;
- Requires Chase checking account;
- Requires smartphone;