All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Wildermyth is an interactive RPG where you make every decision, but the consequences are only revealed as you play.
The gameplay consists of three paragraphs, the first paragraph is about the combat, the second paragraph is about the exploration, and the third paragraph is about the character customization.
The combat of Wildermyth is procedurally-generated, meaning that every encounter is different. Combat is also turn-based, meaning that you have time to think about your next move. The exploration of Wildermyth is not linear, you can go to any place in any order. The character customization is expansive, with many different races, classes, and traits.
The graphics of Wildermyth are two paragraphs, the first paragraph is about the art of Wildermyth, the second paragraph is about the animation. The art of Wildermyth is stunning, with many different locations to explore. The animation of Wildermyth is unique, with many different animations for different actions.
Wildermyth is a game that can be played over and over again because of the different choices you make every time.
- A procedurally-generated story that is different each time
- Unique heroes are born in unique settings every game
- They age, transform, fall in love, disagree, and make harrowing sacrifices
- Each hero brings their own organic history and personality with them
- All heroes die someday... but you get to hold on to your favorites
- Reintroduce them in the next adventure, and over many lifetimes the myths you make will form your own legendary pantheon
- Combat is turn-based, with each party member taking turns to perform an action
- Exploration is tied to combat, as combat takes place on the exploration map
- The game has no voice acting
- There are only 18 characters to choose from
- The game can be quite difficult
- The game's replayability means players might spend hours to get to the same story
- The game has no multiplayer